Programs & Events
Gain visibility, business contacts, knowledge and awareness by participating in the variety of programs and events offered throughout the year by the Overland Park Chamber of Commerce. Programs and events include the following:
Promote your goods and services by attending or hosting these networking events:
- Wednesday Wake-up - 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Working Lunch - quarterly at host restaurants
- OP After Hours - quarterly After Hours event at one of Overland Park's most unique venues
- Young Professionals After Hours - After Hours networking event for young professionals
- Ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings - frequent ceremonies to celebrate new and growing businesses
For more on networking events, click here.
Professional Development & Business Education
Enrich your professional development with these programs:
- Business Education - frequent programs on topics relevant to today’s business
- Leadership Overland Park - annual, six-month program to develop future leaders - for details, click here.
- Executive Leadership Series - quarterly breakfast featuring leadership insight from top executives - series sponsored by First National Bank
- Stories of Success - frequent programs featuring business leaders sharing their paths to success
- Young Professionals Learning @ Lunch - frequent lunch programs offering career development for young professionals
For upcoming events, click here.
The Chamber hosts numerous signature events every year. These include the following:
- Mayor's State of the City Address & Luncheon - annual update on the City of Overland Park
- Annual Golf Tournament - fall golf outing for business professionals
- Good Morning, Overland Park! - breakfast featuring good news announcements from the community
- Annual Meeting - the Chamber's annual review of the past year's accomplishments
For more details about our annual events, click here.
Sponsorships are available for these programs and events. For details: Celia Fritz-Watson at email@example.com or (913) 766-7603.