Overland Park, Kan., November 29, 2017 – The Overland Park Chamber Foundation has selected 36 business professionals to participate in its 2018 Leadership Overland Park (LOP) program.
Now in its 35th year, LOP is an annual program designed to provide a source of motivated leaders informed about the community and its issues, and trained to accept future leadership roles in the community.
Class members attend ten full-day sessions beginning in January and graduate in June. They meet local leaders and study aspects of the community including city, county and state government, history, education, politics and current issues impacting the local community, region and state.
Individuals selected for the 2018 Leadership Overland Park class are:
- Brian Baggott, Dentons US LLP
- Aaron Bishop, Atmos Energy Corporation
- Brenda Bono, First National Bank
- Dani Chambers, Topgolf
- Josh Clark, Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City
- Traci Clatterbuck, JE Dunn Construction Company
- Chief Frank Donchez, Overland Park Police Department
- Faris Farassati, Kansas City VA Medical Center
- Rebekah Fosbinder, Little Sunshine's Playhouse & Preschool
- Amy Foster, DLR Group
- Hyleme George, Black & Veatch
- Chris Gerlach, Eos Group, Inc.
- Alison Gerstner, INTRUST Banks & Loans
- Joy Ginsburg, Blue Valley Educational Foundation
- Nior Gonzales, The University of Kansas Edwards Campus
- Chris Gray, Johnson County Community College
- Patrick Grazier, Lenny's Subs
- Neesha Hitchcock, Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas
- Lora Jennings, Martin, Pringle, Oliver, Wallace & Bauer, LLP
- Cindy Ladner, The University of Kansas Hospital-Indian Creek Campus
- Randy Lewis, Empower Retirement
- Kathy Minnick, Affinis Corp
- Commissioner Jason Osterhaus, Johnson County Commission
- Nicholas Pederson, Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company, Inc.
- Gary Powell, Mize Houser & Company
- Punit Prabhakar, UnitedLex Corporation
- Todd Ramsey, McCownGordon Construction
- Andrew Ricke, Lathrop Gage LLP
- David Roozrokh, Keller Williams Partners
- Kim Sword, Turner Construction
- Chase Tikker, Shawnee Mission Health
- Kate Tilden, Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Melissa Vancrum, Rouse Frets Gentile Rhodes, LLC
- Britaney Wehrmeister, Overland Park Convention Center
- Carol Wei, Mid-America Asian Culture Association
- Christy Wilson, Olsson Associates
Established in 1983 by the Overland Park Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Overland Park is now a program of the Chamber’s educational foundation. The program has graduated more than 850 alumni who provide leadership in Overland Park’s business community, as well as in private, public and non-profit organizations.